This opportunity is a High-End Brewing Equipment Manufacturer for sale. The Business is a supplier of innovative and high-quality product solutions for home and professional brewers. The Company’s core competencies are innovative design, assembly, distribution, marketing, and customer service. These competencies, in addition to a large and diverse customer base, combine to produce a sustainable competitive advantage.
The Company was founded over 20 years ago by the current owner. Since inception, the owner has managed most parts of the Business but has now built a strong management team that currently handles all day-to-day operations. At this point, he focuses only on product development and high-level guidance for the management team. The Company currently employs 26 other employees handling all aspects of sales, manufacturing, and office duties.
The owner desires to divest the Business so that he can focus on retirement as well as spend more time with his family. The owner is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance and is committed to supporting the Company’s continued growth throughout an extended transition period.
The Company has one facility and a portion of another facility, both owned through a related entity. Both facilities are located nearby and are well-maintained and in excellent condition. The owner wishes to lease these facilities to new ownership rather than sell the real estate with the Business.
TTM October 31, 2022 Revenue: $10,434,767
TTM October 31, 2022 Cash Flow: $897,917 (Adj. EBITDA)
October 31, 2022 Inventory: $4,926,431
Estimated Real Estate Value: $2,220,000
Number of Employees: 26
Facilities: 42,000 square feet split between two facilities. The facilities are maintained in good condition.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance. The owner is flexible and willing to stay on as needed for a smooth transition.
Reasons for Selling: The owner desires to divest the Business so that he can focus on retirement as well as spend more time with his family.
(1) Innovative Company Offerings: With an impressive catalog of revolutionary patented products that assist customers with many functions of the brewing process, the Company has utilized its innovative ability to be the pioneer of new technologies in the industry.
(2) Robust Website Platform: The Company’s modern e-commerce capable website is easily navigated and showcases the Company’s entire catalog with specific details and customizable options.
(3) Efficient Inventory and Service Management Systems: The Company’s modern, all-in-one enterprise resource planning (ERP) system keeps accurate tracking of all inventories for an extensive product base. This system tracks customer demand and allows the Company to quickly pivot its resources to the most popular and profitable product lines.
(1) E-Commerce Expansion: The Company has an online presence with its robust website and social media and internet marketing. While adding additional wholesale accounts will continue, the largest opportunity for growth in sales and profitability is in continuing to grow the direct sale business.
(2) Favorable Customer Trends: Customer preferences have shifted in recent years to favor the craft brewing industry within the United States. The Company can benefit by offering innovative and high-quality products that adhere to customers’ needs in the ever-changing brewing industry.
(3) New Product Development: Additional segments can be introduced within the Company’s current product offerings as many of the manufacturing processes overlap with these new product segments. In addition, the vast vendor base can provide for ever-changing product needs.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Brewing Equipment Manufacturer for sale!