The Company is a commercial wall systems manufacturer that specializes in new and replacement curtain walls, unitized curtain walls, storefronts, commercial window systems, composite panel systems, all types of specialty glass, skylights, translucent panel walls, and more. The Company offers its own proprietary unitized curtain wall system. The system is proprietary in the sense that no other entities are able to purchase the same extrusions the Company has developed from its extruder. The Company is not reliant upon an outside vendor for the production of the unitized curtain wall systems. This provides the Company with attractive cost advantages over competitors.
The Company is led by its President and VP of Sales, who work closely with a seasoned team of managers and dedicated employees. The President is interested in selling to enable his eventual transition plan and to place the future of the Company in the hands of a professional buyer who can continue to foster its growth and success. The VP of Sales is ready to assume the President’s role and lead the Business for the next 10+ years.
The Company is able to assist customers (contractors, architects, developers) during the early design and budgeting phase of projects. The Company’s willingness to provide such assistance typically helps it in steering the designs towards using high-quality products, including the Company’s proprietary unitized curtain wall system. Once the project is secured, the Company’s in-house engineering, procurement, and fabrication processes take over to deliver the project on time and within budget.
The Company is not hindered by significant customer concentration, nor does it spend resources on low-margin public bid work. Instead, its leadership has fostered relationships with well-established general contractors that enjoy a mutually beneficial and trustworthy relationship.
The Company operates out of facilities totaling 59,100 square feet of space. Current ownership is flexible regarding the sale or lease of the real estate. The real estate’s estimated value is $1,200,000.
Buyers will be required to have a minimum of $2,000,000 in available liquid capital, and preferably industry experience, to receive information about the Company.
Real Estate: Owned. The real estate’s value is estimated at $1,200,000.
2020 Rent: $122,607
2020 Inventory: $0
Total Building Size: The main building totals 49,500 square feet. A separate storage building contains 9,600 square feet.
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Seller Note: Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.
Number of Employees: 64 (Includes Exempt and Non-Exempt)
Year Established: N/A
Facilities: 59,100 total square feet between two buildings. Ownership is flexible regarding the sale or lease of the real estate.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: The Company is operated by two owners (Owner A and Owner B). Owner A would like to retire. Owner B desires to remain with the Company in a leadership position post-sale. Ownership is open to both a 100% buyout of the Company or rolling equity. Customary transition assistance will be provided.
(1) In-House Capabilities: The Company differentiates itself from other subcontractors by providing a full suite of in-house capabilities. All engineering and manufacturing solutions are completed internally, providing faster reaction times to changing project schedules and conditions. Fabrication is also fulfilled in-house, which allows the Company to handle each project with extreme care, ensuring quality control standards are always maintained at the highest level.
(2) Competitive Customer Service Strategy: General contractors often prefer to package multiple scopes of work into one contract as compared to awarding scopes of work to multiple subcontractors. The Company differentiates itself by packaging multiple exterior skin components into one complete package at a competitive price. For example, the Company will bid on a curtain wall package while bidding on a metal panel package at the same time. If awarded both components, the Company will introduce significant cost savings to the general contractor. Most competitors do not bid upon multiple scopes of work at the same time.
(3) Differentiated Technology: The Company holds a proprietary phone app that provides the Company’s team with an automated means of communication. The integrated automation serves to eliminate communication errors and oversight. The application’s scheduling model allows project managers and field supervisors to request deliveries to job sites from the shipping and receiving departments. Automated notifications are sent to the project managers, supervisors, and shipping coordinators.
(4) Long-Term, Loyal, Hard-Working Staff: The Company features a highly experienced staff and management team. Employee retention is high. Many employees have been with the Company since its founding.
(1) Geographic Expansion: The Company believes ample opportunity exists to expand geographically throughout the Midwest. There are several mid-size cities in the Midwest that display similar characteristics to the Company’s current hub.
(2) New Product Offerings: A second area of consideration for growth is expanding the Company’s product and service mix to include increased interior work. Commercial interior work includes repairing and maintaining heavy decorative room dividers in office interiors, glass walls as office partitions, or security glass at banks and other facilities. Key demand drivers for interior glazing products include the projected value of nonresidential construction and rising corporate profits.
(3) Expand Facilities to Increase Capacity: The Company currently has the facilities and team in place to handle up to an estimated $30 million in revenue before major additional expenditures are required to fuel growth. The correct timing of projects would be needed to achieve this revenue level. To surpass $30M in revenue, current management believes that an expanded fabrication facility would be required.
(4) Website and Marketing Improvements: Website and marketing improvements such as improving ease of use, adding more depth to the current portfolio of content, and optimizing the website for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) could bolster the Company’s overall marketing presence.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Commercial Wall Manufacturer and Installer for sale!