Well-Established, High Margin Equipment Rental Business For Sale.
Established 18 years ago, the Company is a growing and profitable business specializing in equipment rental for construction, earth moving, home and garden, and other various projects. Additionally, the Company accommodates limited party rentals and has a retail store that sells decorative concrete supplies. Equipment is clean, maintained, and dependable. The company has experienced steady year over year sales growth and has maintained strong profit margins above industry average.
The current owner would like to get out of the business to pursue other ventures.
2014 Sales: $629,758
2014 Normalized Net Income: $102,936
2014 Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $251,700
- Strong Profit Margins – The Company is located in a marketplace where the business enjoys strong profit margins. The Company’s 25-30% EBITDA margin has been sustained even while continuously scaling the business and growing the sales revenue, directly leading to greater profit.
- Advanced Management/Sales Reporting Software – The Company uses Point-of-Rental software which has helped the owners increase productivity, save time, and use information in ways to help benefit and grow the business.
- Established and Well Branded Business – The Company has been in business for over 18 years, has a solid reputation, and has demonstrated consistent performance and growth over the years.
- Consistent Revenue Stream – Repeat business and consistent or increased demand continue to provide the Company with a significant and consistent revenue stream year to year. The Company has experienced 19% growth in rental revenue in 2014.
- Newly Renovated Facility – Located only a half mile from a popular interstate, the building is in top condition with plenty of room for expansion.
- Expanded Party Rentals – The Company currently offers limited party rentals. Expanding this service would help stabilize demand during times of slow economic growth and times of depressed construction.
- Propane Refill Station – The owner of the Company has considered getting into propane refilling, as there is demand in the area for refilling propane tanks.
- Storage Units – The real estate that the Company holds could accommodate storage units. Since the Company is a licensed U-Haul renter, storage units would make a nice strategic addition.
- Heavy Equipment Demand and Inventory – There is excess demand in the area for heavy construction equipment rental of lifts, excavators, and skid steers. Currently, heavy equipment demand is being met from rental companies outside of the local marketplace. This demand could be met with expanded inventory.
Please inquire below for access to a complete Offering Memorandum that contains the following:
Information about Customers
Information about Service Offerings
Management Team & Personnel
Technology & Software
Detailed Financial Addendum
Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability. Inquire today about this equipment rental business for sale!