Founded over thirty years ago, the Company is an established heating, ventilation, and air conditioning contractor. This West Michigan Company offers a wide variety of services, including heating and cooling design, installation, replacement, repair, inspections, design-build, and more. The Company serves a long-standing and loyal customer base (85% commercial / 15% residential).
The Company derives approximately 70% of revenue from HVAC unit replacements, 20% from services, 7% from maintenance, and 3% from new construction.
The Company differentiates itself through its reputation and experienced staff. The average tenure of employees at the Company is over ten years and includes both young and experienced employees. The Company strives to offer the same specialized services as larger HVAC players while providing a high-quality and personalized customer experience.
The Company operates out of facilities owned by current ownership under a separate real estate holding entity. Two buildings total 11,540 square feet. Ownership is willing to lease the facility to the new owner.
The Company is operated by an owner and their spouse. Ownership is ready and willing to provide reasonable and ordinary transitionary assistance for new ownership.
Average 2018-2020 Revenue: $3,716,641
Average 2018-2020 Cash Flow: $418,467
Real Estate: Owned – 11,540 total square feet of facility space – office, warehouse, and additional storage space. The seller is willing to lease the building to new ownership.
Facilities: Two buildings total 11,540 square feet. The facilities were built in 1987 and are in good condition.
Dec. 31, 2020 Rent: $27,000
Total Building Size: 11,540 square feet between two buildings. The office building contains 2,540 square feet of space, the warehouse contains 7,000 square feet, and the storage building contains 2,000 square feet of space.
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Seller Note: Limited Seller Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.
Number of Employees: 16
Year Established: 1987
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: Ownership is seeking retirement.
(1) Established Reputation for Quality: The Company is consistently regarded as knowledgeable, dependable, and friendly. Multiple 5-star Google reviews serve as testaments to the Company’s commitment to high-quality customer experiences.
(2) Consistent Financial Performance: The Company performed well through COVID-19. 2020 proved to be a record sales year for the Company. Sales grew 15.2% from 2019 to 2020 and 11.8% from 2018 to 2019. The HVAC industry at large has showcased growth through COVID-19, and the Company is poised to showcase a lucrative 2021.
(3) Synergistic Relationships: The Company has forged synergistic relationships with plumbing and electrical providers who often refer the Company’s services. The Company is partnered with an industry-leading HVAC unit manufacturer. Additionally, the Company provides flexible financing options through a leading financing partner.
(1) Additional Service Offerings: A primary path to grow the Company could be uncovered through expanding its offerings to the adjacent plumbing and electrical fields. Plumbing and electrical services typically function in conjunction with HVAC installation and repair. By becoming a contractor that can complete HVAC jobs alongside plumbing and electrical work, the Company could attract new customers and tap into additional revenue streams.
(2) Website and Marketing Improvements: Website and marketing improvements such as optimizing the Company’s website for Google Ads, improving page loading times, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) could bolster the Company’s overall marketing presence.
(3) Prioritize Recruitment for New HVAC Technicians: The Company could prioritize recruiting additional HVAC technicians. An effective way for the Company to do so would be by creating partnerships with local high schools, community colleges, and trade schools. These organizations are typically receptive and invite external companies to develop apprenticeship and training programs with their students. Additionally, by forming these partnerships and showcasing the Company’s ability to equip students with the skills they need to pursue additional technical training and degrees, the Company would be building key visibility into the up-and-coming labor force.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Established Commercial HVAC Contractor for sale!