This opportunity successfully sold May 2015 and is no longer available!
Profitable Fabrication Business For Sale Michigan (Sold 2015!)
Searching for a fabrication business for sale in Michigan? Founded over 25 years ago, the Company is a profitable fabrication business specializing in design, custom fabrication, wet coating and powder coating of a wide variety of materials for a diverse customer base.
At 70+ years old, the owner is pursuing a potential sale transaction in order to transition into retirement. The owner would be willing to assist in a smooth transition of ownership for a defined period of time, and would also be willing to consider continuing as a consultant for the new owner on a part-time contract basis ideally 2-3 days per week as necessary/desired.
2013 FY Gross Income: $1,438,502
2013 Net Income: $92,712
2013 EBITDA: $305,732
YTD June 2014 Gross Income: $713,876
YTD June 2014 Net Income: $88,776
YTD June 2014 EBITDA: $125,415
- Fabrication Capabilities – The Company has a wide range of fabrication capabilities including machining, welding and laser-cutting of galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, among other materials.
- Excellent Reputation – The Company’s dedication to quality craftsmanship and superior communication is evidenced in its long-standing customer relationships and strong profitability.
- Diversity of Customer Base – The Company’s top 10 customers make up 84% of revenue, however no single customer makes up more than 10% of revenue.
- Stable History & Strong Pipeline – The Company weathered the Recession well and does not presently have the capacity to take on all of the requests it is receiving.
- Establish outbound Sales and Marketing plan as presently the Company relies solely on existing relationships and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Investment in additional capital equipment to improve efficiency and increase output capacity. High ROI and short payback expectations for this additional investment.
- Ownership has identified a number of software improvements/upgrades that would increase floor efficiency and inventory tracking, among other benefits.
Please inquire below for access to a complete Offering Memorandum that contains the following:
- Company History/Overview
- Information about Customers
- Information about Service Offerings
- Management Team & Personnel
- Technology & Software
- Equipment List
- Industry Overview
- Detailed Financial Addendum
Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability. Inquire today about this fabrication business for sale in Michigan!