Calder Capital has been retained to assist in the marketing of a profitable entertainment industry and food/beverage business for sale. The Company has demonstrated consistent revenue and earnings growth and has considerable upside potential remaining.
Located in a major midwestern metropolitan area, this arena and exhibition center venue hosts a variety of events including minor league professional sports, family shows, concerts, outdoor events, boxing and mixed martial arts, tradeshows, conventions, and private parties of all types; resulting in annual patronage of over 200,000 people.
The hospitality side of the business includes everything from typical event concessions to full gourmet catering of food and beverage. The business has a full kitchen, professional culinary and bartending staff and holds a Class C liquor license.
- An experienced and competent management team allows for semi-passive ownership
- Significant capacity for creation of additional events and space utilization
- Substantial recurring revenue associated with a highly satisfied client base
- Financial performance consistently trending upward
- Option to purchase arena or enter into a long-term lease with an option to buy
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Inquire today about this entertainment industry and food/beverage business for sale!