This opportunity is a leading art dealer, framing, art handling, and printing business in the Midwest. The Company additionally showcases artwork at its gallery, hosts events, and acts as the intermediary between its network of exclusive artists and the client.
The Company manufactures custom framing for anything from sports memorabilia to treasured objects and expensive art pieces to budget-conscious posters. The printing service includes options for canvas prints, premium prints, basic prints, deckle edging, protective coating, and digital retouching. The Company also offers an array of services, including consulting, installation, digital photo restoration, and other related services.
The Company maintains a network of over 75 exclusive artists who supply artwork on consignment. The Company then connects the artists’ work to the end client. The Company finds talented artists through many channels and consistently receives new artist applications through its website.
The Company was founded over 30 years ago and remains under the same ownership. The current owners desire to sell the Business to begin their transition into retirement and would like to see a new owner with tenacity and enthusiasm further grow the Business. Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance to the new owner(s) and is committed to supporting the Company’s continued growth throughout a transition period.
TTM June 30, 2022 Revenue: $2,658,355
TTM June 30, 2022 Cash Flow: $468,091 (Seller’s Discretionary Earnings)
TTM June 30, 2022 Inventory: $76,947
Estimated Real Estate Value: $2,500,000
Number of Employees: Core group of 17 employees, not including owners or artists.
Facilities: The Company operates out of 24,000 square foot facility that was purchased in 2012 and remains in good condition.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary assistance during the transition period.
Reasons for Selling: Ownership is looking to transition into retirement.
(1) Strong Reputation: The Business has been a leader in the art scene for many years and received several awards and national recognition for exceptional artwork, progressive ideas, and innovative programming.
(2) Community Involvement: The Company is heavily involved in the community by actively supporting over 15 charities/non-profits and implementing initiatives to further increase the awareness and appreciation of the arts.
(3) Unique Products and Services: Beyond the unique artwork created by the artists under contracts of exclusivity, the Business offers a number of complimentary services that further set it apart from competitors.
(4) Reliable Team and Tight-Knit Company Culture: The success of the Company can be attributed to the team of creative, knowledgeable, and loyal staff. The owners work hard to keep employees close and treat them exceptionally well to create a stable team with little to no turnover.
(1) Create Online Sales Platform: The Business can capitalize on the rapid growth of the e-commerce market segment by selling artists’ work and offering services through the internet.
(2) Implement Print on Demand: Original artwork can be used to create additional revenue by offering print-on-demand services. The artwork can be scanned into the computer and printed onto canvases for distribution. This would allow a single piece to be sold multiple times.
(3) Target Commercial Projects: The Business has shown success when focusing on large-scale projects for new construction and healthcare. Because the Company has the largest capacity for sizeable projects in the area, there is an opportunity to expand this focus.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Profitable Midwest Framing and Art Handling Business for sale!