This Company is a rebar fabricator for sale with multiple locations in Colorado. The Company is led by a team with strong industry expertise and an average tenure of 14+ years. The Company supplies fabricated rebar and construction products to its customers in the residential and commercial construction markets. The Company provides various products and services that include reinforcements, chemicals, flatwork accessories, sack materials, forming accessories, and tools and safety equipment.
With a well-defined management system in place, the Company ensures that jobs are completed in a safe and timely manner, while its experienced estimators and detailers have the knowledge to provide accurate drawings and estimates. The Company is trusted by residential and commercial builders alike, who primarily use its products in constructing the foundations of buildings. Having supplied rebar for numerous substantial projects in the area, the Company is known as the premier supplier in the region. The Company deploys a stringent quality control system led by a team with 145+ years of experience in the industry, strict inspection protocols, and exceptional customer service.
The Company operates out of multiple facilities. The buildings are maintained in good condition. A large portion of the facilities is owned, while a smaller part is leased. The Company is open to a discussion surrounding the sale or lease of the facilities to new ownership.
Facilities: Multiple facilities featuring office, manufacturing, and warehouse space.
Nov. 30, 2021 TTM Rent: $105,974
Nov. 30, 2021 Inventory: $1,264,779 (Finished Goods)
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Seller Note: Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.
Number of Employees: 17 employees
Year Established: 1956
Support/Training: Ownership is passive. Key managers will remain in place to assist in the transition.
Reasons for Selling: Strategic portfolio realignment.
(1) Experienced and Loyal Staff: One of the Company’s most attractive highlights is its long-standing and experienced team. Many team members have been employed by the Company for multiple decades. This length of service gives the employees a unique understanding of Company operations and market conditions. The majority of the staff and management team will remain through the transaction.
(2) Quick Turnaround Times: The Company’s turnaround time between receiving and fulfilling a customer’s order can be as little as 30 minutes for local customers. By supplying products from multiple locations, the Company’s protocols and deliveries are uniquely streamlined and expedited. Carrying a full inventory of concrete contractor supplies allows the Company to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
(3) Outstanding Brand Reputation: The Company boasts a strong rating on Google Reviews. With a portfolio of completed projects as impressive as the Company’s, its reputation has been cemented in the state as a top supplier. Many of the Company’s customers locate it through word of mouth or after seeing displays of its completed work.
(1) Focus on Maximizing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE): OEE measures manufacturing productivity over a period of time. To improve the Company’s OEE, time buffers could be used to eliminate downtime in Company operations. Additionally, the implementation of internet of things (IoT) devices could help to efficiently manage machines and equipment to ensure it is operating efficiently.
(2) Lead Capture and Follow-Ups: The Company often focuses on month-to-month activity and has no long-term system for storing leads. This affects the commercial side of the business, where the sales cycle is typically longer. There is currently an informal follow-up procedure that could easily be communicated and stored in a shared database for retrieval.
(3) Implement an Aggressive Marketing Strategy: The Company does not utilize any online marketing techniques besides its website. The Company could increase its web presence through search engine optimization (SEO) or using Google Adwords. These tools would drive more visitors to the Company’s website and subsequently drive additional revenue
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Rebar Fabricator for sale!