Calder Capital is looking for ambitious, motivated individuals who are seeking to join our team as a mergers and acquisitions advisory intern. This an excellent opportunity to gain relevant deal experience in the M&A industry. Interns will have the chance to follow deals throughout the summer and work on different aspects of the process. We are looking for self-motivated students that are able to work independently and can efficiently manage their time amongst several tasks.
The intern, under the direction of the firm’s partners and associates, will work on the following tasks:
- Identification and research of potential sell-side clients
- Identification and research of strategic and individual buyers
- Research and analysis of market and industry trends
- Financial analysis and preliminary valuation work
- Assist in information gathering during the due diligence process
- Assist in the creation of offering memorandums and other marketing materials for current opportunities
- Assist in the marketing efforts for Calder Capital
- Miscellaneous business development projects
The intern must meet the following criteria:
- 3.7+ GPA
- Works well independently.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
Please email a cover letter and resume to Ghazey Aleck at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 1st in order to be considered for the upcoming summer.