This Opportunity is presently under exclusive Letter of Intent with a buyer and therefore unable to be discussed. Please submit your information below and we will contact you should the opportunity again become available!
Farmland / Agribusiness / Residence For Sale
4564 139th Avenue, Hamilton MI 49419
Asking Price: $1,300,000
90.54 Acres (82 tillable)
Additional Photos Here
Calder Capital is pleased to offer the sale of Peters Farm of Hamilton, Michigan. This turnkey operation consists of 90.54 acres of tilled and irrigated PA-116 farmland (zoned agricultural) with a permanent address of 4564 139th Avenue, Hamilton MI 49419.
The farm has been in the family for 4 generations. Mike Peters presently operates the farm as a side business while maintaining a full-time day job. Mr. Peters would like to sell the farm as he would like to spend more time with his family. Additionally, due to time and financial constraints, Mr. Peters believes the land will be better served by a buyer who can invest and fully utilize the property and buildings.
- PA-116, 90 acres (82 tillable)
- 60,000 bushels of grain storage.
- Functioning grain dryer. New main elevator belt capable of 1750 bu/hr.
- 4 agricultural buildings in good to average condition.
- One 4-bedroom multi-level 1,750 sqft home in excellent condition.
- 30,000 gallons of indoor diked storage for fertilizer. Multiple tanks for multiple products if desired.
- Excellent soil, well-maintained, grid soil samples.
- Agricultural Building 1 – Barn, general purpose. 1,920 sqft
- Agricultural Building 2 – Barn, general purpose. 4,880 sqft
- Agricultural Building 3 – Poultry, Floor. 3,660 sqft
- Agricultural Building 4 – Grain storage. 9,375 sqft
There are two separate deeds.
Deed #1 Legal Description: The East 90 acres of the Southwest 1/4 of Section 29, Town 4 North, Range 14 West, Overisel Township, Allegan County, Michigan, including all buildings, improvements, fixtures and attachments thereon. P.P.# 03-18-029-007-00.
Deed #2 Legal Description: That Part of the West 70 acres of the Southwest 1/4 of Section 29, Town 4 North, Range 14 West, described as beginning at a point on the East and West 1/4 line of Section 29 being South 87 degrees 00 minutes 05 seconds East 1102.4 feet from the West 1/4 corner of said Section 29; thence proceeding on a line parallel with the East line of the West 70 acres of the Southwest 1/4 of Section 29 South 00 degrees 01 minutes 40 seconds West 412.97 feet; thence South 87 degrees 00 minutes 05 seconds East 57.325 feet to the East line of the West 70 acres of the Southwest 1/4 of Section 29; thence on said East line North 00 degrees 01 minutes 40 seconds East 412.97 feet to the East and West 1/4 line of Section 29; thence North 87 degrees 00 minutes 05 seconds West 57.325 feet to the point of beginning. P.P.# 03-18-029-007-00 (part of)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and have a brief introductory phone call with a broker. Inquire today about this turnkey farm operation for sale in Allegan, Michigan!