This opportunity is a Custom Recreational Vehicle Outfitter for sale based along the West Michigan lakeshore. The Company provides a wide array of products and services ranging from custom trailers to golf carts to truck accessories and repair services. The Company maintains a brick-and-mortar location, however, benefits from a growing portion of its revenue from e-commerce sales. The Company closely analyzes trends in demand to quickly pivot its diverse product base to ensure resources are devoted to only the most profitable and popular products.
The Company is 3rd generation and was founded over 55 years ago. The two current owners are active in the day-to-day operations of the Business and are responsible for pricing and vendor relationships as well as strategic decision-making. The Company employs ten other employees handling all aspects of sales and office duties.
The two owners wish to divest the Business to spend more time with family and pursue other business ventures. One owner is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance and is committed to supporting the Company’s continued growth throughout a transition period. The other owner is happy to continue short-term/long-term in a day-to-day role supporting ownership.
The Company’s facility is owned through a related entity and is well-maintained and in excellent condition. The owners are flexible about the sale or lease of the real estate with the Business.
TTM August 31, 2022 Revenue: $6,569,968
TTM August 31, 2022 Cash Flow: $1,219,557 (Adj. EBITDA)
TTM August 31, 2022 Inventory: $3,021,061 (high due to snowplow inventory with winter season approaching)
Estimated Real Estate Value: $720,000
Number of Employees: 10 (Excluding Ownership)
Facilities: The Company operates out of two facilities totaling 18,266 square feet. The buildings are close to each other and contain space for the retail store, service shop, and warehouse.
Support/Training: One owner is flexible to help new ownership with a one-year transition period, primarily aiding inventory management, payroll, and financials. The other owner is interested in staying with the Company short-term/long-term (depending on what the new owner wants) to help with day-to-day service and installation.
Reasons for Selling: The two owners wish to divest the Business to spend more time with family and pursue other business ventures.
(1) Efficient Inventory and Service Management Systems: The Company’s state-of-the-art point-of-sale system keeps accurate tracking of all inventories for an extensive product base for both in-store and online sales. This system tracks customer demand and allows the Company to quickly pivot its resources to the most popular and profitable product lines.
(2) Multiple Sales Channels: A diverse array of product lines allows the Company to service the needs of a wide range of customers. The Company’s products and services are not tailored to one specific demographic, providing stability from fluctuations in demand.
(3) Robust Website Platform: The Company’s modern website is easily navigated and showcases the Company’s entire catalog with specific details.
(4) Extensive Service Options: Along with the Company’s physical products, the Company also provides repair services and service packages to keep customers in-house for all post-sale needs.
(1) Geographic and E-Commerce Expansion: The Company’s shift towards online sales over the recent years has opened the opportunity to expand sales beyond a limited geographic reach. The Company’s sales are still largely centered in West Michigan and could be expanded across the state.
(2) Favorable Technology Trends: Increasing automobile innovation is prompting domestic brands to switch to trucks, SUVs, and cross-overs, as well as electric vehicles, which could expand the Company’s sales by targeting product lines towards these vehicles and technologies.
(3) Create Email Marketing Campaigns: Email marketing campaigns keep the Company at the top of customers’ minds. The Company routinely captures and stores customer contact information through its advanced software systems and could use this contact information to send out regular communication through integration with its existing systems.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Automotive Accessories and Golf Cart E-Commerce Business for sale!