Asking Price: $1,000,000
Founded in the mid-2000s, the Company is a leading mechanical and building automation systems contractor. The Company offers three primary services: HVAC equipment maintenance, HVAC equipment replacement, and building automation installation and service.
All work provided by the Company is sold to business owners and operators. Customers seek the Company out for two primary reasons. The first reason is that the customer’s current system has failed and they need repair work performed. The second reason is that customers often seek to increase energy savings or expand their current facilities. The Company serves customers from a variety of industries, including commercial, municipal, and institutional.
The Company operates with a strong management team and staff in place. The owner has passed the majority of the leadership role to a general manager who handles day-to-day operations. The owner is seeking to sell the Company as they are ready to move on from business ownership and transition to the next phase in life. The owner is willing to provide reasonable and ordinary transition assistance to the new owner(s).
The Company operates out of a 21,500 square foot facility. Approximately 15,500 square feet is utilized for storage, while the remaining 6,000 square feet is office space. The facility’s value is estimated at $500,000. The owner is flexible regarding the sale or lease of the real estate.
Buyers will be required to have a minimum of $150,000 in available liquid capital, and preferably industry experience, to receive information about the Company.
Real Estate: Owned. The owner is flexible to sell or lease the facility to the new owner(s).
Facilities: 21,500 total square feet. The building was built in 1981 and is maintained in good condition.
Total Building Size: 21,500 total square feet comprised of storage and office space.
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Seller Note: Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.
Number of Employees: 28
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: Ownership would like to transition out of business ownership and into the next phase of their life.
(1) Deep and Experienced Staff: The Company boasts an experienced staff with vast industry knowledge. The management team has an average tenure of 15 years, while office staff averages 17 years. Because of the deep and experienced staff, the owner is not required to put significant time into the business each week. The team is trusted to get the job done on time, within budget, and to a high-performance standard. A new owner could step into a part-time role, like current ownership, maintain Company performance, or become more active and drive significant growth in coming years.
(2) Brand Recognition and Variety of Service Offerings: With a history dating back to 2007, the Company is one of the most recognized Indiana HVAC and building systems automation contractors. This recognition has been built through numerous large projects and consistent performance on all jobs. The Company works with prominent suppliers to provide industry-leading products to its customers. The Company offers a variety of services that most competitors cannot match. Its ability to complete large and complex jobs in addition to routine maintenance and repairs carves itself a unique role in the market.
(1) Geographic Expansion Through the Midwest: The Company has yet to expand throughout the Midwest. Additional geographic expansion could open the Company to large cities presenting substantial opportunities. Cities undergoing large growth and development present a unique expansion opportunity for the Company.
(2) Increase Equipment Maintenance Service Efforts: Current ownership believes there is untapped potential in its equipment maintenance service division. This division provides a unique service plan that is applicable and necessary for a large number of customers. Expanded efforts within this division could drive substantial growth.
(3) Bolster Sales and Marketing Efforts: The Company has developed a web presence that provides a solid platform for future growth. The website contains a great deal of useful content that could be leveraged to assist search rankings. The webpage could implement SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices to boost its current rankings.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Mechanical and Building Systems Automation Contractor for sale!