Customers have been working with this profitable, established gem of a company for well over 100 years! This family-owned and operated memorial manufacturing and custom engraving company has been serving Southwest Michigan since the 1800s! The Company specializes in granite and bronze memorials, custom bronze and aluminum plaques, custom granite, and custom engraving. The owner acquired the business in the 1980s and desires to pursue retirement after 40+ years in the industry.
(1) Well Established Business: Having been in operation for over 100 years, the Company is profitable and retains an excellent small team of skilled staff members.
(2) Brand Name Recognition: The Company has a wide clientele base, and is well-known in Southwest Michigan. It also has served several families through multiple generations.
(3) Seasonal Flexibility: The Business has a pattern of slowing down during the winter months, allowing the business owner to be absent during these months.
(1) Partnerships: Increase the number of partnerships with local churches, funeral directors and cemetery sex-tons.
(2) Online Presence: Build an online presence with SEO, AdWords, social media, and a revamped webpage.
(3) Additional Property: The Company owns an additional property that could serve as a satellite location in a large metropolitan area.
This opportunity is being represented by Calder’s sister company Small Business Deal Advisors. Please click here to inquire for more information.