Founded in the early 2000s, the Company is a market-leading flooring business focused on providing top-quality flooring, cabinets, and countertops to its customers. The Company services new home builders, interior designers, homeowners, and retail customers. It has built a name synonymous with integrity and prides itself on providing personalized, hassle-free services at affordable prices.
The Company offers flooring including carpet, hardwood, and tile, cabinetry including custom capabilities, and countertops including granite, quartz, and laminate. In-house installers allow the Company to offer professional installation along with its products. In-house designers are available to walk customers through the process and aid them in designing the renovation of their dreams. Design consultations are free of charge and help potential customers visualize the renovations they are considering.
The Company has a strong staff in place. The Operations Manager and Installation Managers are key assets to the Company and will continue to serve as leaders moving forward.
The Company is operated by two owners who are looking to sell the Business as they begin their transition to retirement. The current owners are ready and willing to provide reasonable and ordinary transitionary assistance for new ownership. Current ownership believes new ownership is required to bring the Company to the next level.
The Company operates out of an 11,000 sq. ft. suite within a large 21,500 sq. ft. building. The building was constructed in 2018 and is in excellent condition with state-of-the-art finishing. The facility is owned by the owners of the Business through a separate holding entity. The owners are open to selling or leasing the facilities to new ownership.
2020 Inventory: $79,585
Real Estate: Owned — 11,000 sq. ft. suite within a 21,500 building. The owners are flexible to sell or lease the facility to the new owner(s). The entire facility is owned. The 11,000 sq. ft. suite has an estimated $1,000,000 value.
2020 Rent: $137,500
Total Building Size: 11,000 sq. ft. suite comprised of a showroom, office space, and warehouse.
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Seller Note: Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.
Number of Employees: 13
Year Established: N/A
Facilities:11,000 sq. ft. suite. The building was built in 2018 and is maintained in excellent condition.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: Ownership would like to retire. Ownership is excited to see new owner(s) take the Company to the next level.
(1) Established Reputation and Brand: The Company holds a proven reputation and brand name. This reputation has been built by the Company’s continued emphasis on quality products, installation, and service.
(2) Diverse Employee Base: The Company features a knowledgeable and energized workforce. The employee base is comprised of many young and energized employees, supplemented with a few experience hires possessing vast industry experience. The Company’s young talent brings energy day-in and day-out, with seasoned veterans mentoring and coaching them along the way.
(3) Large Variety of Quality and Custom Products: The Company offers a wide variety of products from numerous industry-leading brands. Its products have the capabilities to match the needs of any home. Homebuilders and homeowners alike choose the Company for its ability to deliver top-notch custom products at a reasonable price.
(1) Further Develop the Cabinetry Division: Cabinetry is a lucrative space with high-profit potential. In order to further scale the Business, the Company could build an expansion strategy for its cabinetry division. Emphasis could be placed on cross-selling products. When customers seek flooring consultations, the flooring component is often one piece of a much larger renovation. Cross-selling could allow the Company to capture additional revenue from these customers.
(2) Cultivate Relationships with Leading Homebuilders: The Company currently possesses strong relationships with homebuilders, but there is still room to improve in this area. A concentrated effort from Company salespeople could result in substantial additional work from these builders.
(3) Additional Showroom Location: The Company maintains a showroom that draws substantial traffic from the hub it is located in. The addition of a second showroom in a strategic location could allow the Company to reach a broader market and increase its revenue.
The BEST way to receive confidential information about this opportunity is to fill out the form below.
Upon doing so you will receive a link via email to review and sign our confidentiality agreement. Once signed we will be able to further the conversation and send you the confidential Offering Documents. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Interested parties must demonstrate proof of financial capability, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and answer a few questions related to their background and interests. Enquire today about this Residential and Commercial Flooring, Cabinet, and Countertop Provider and Installer for sale!