Calder Capital Sources Proprietary Deal Flow for Private Equity Groups and Strategic Buyers!
Buyer competition, non-listed sales, financing limitations, personal and business risks: these are all factors that add to the difficulty of buying a business. We understand these complexities which is why we have created business buying services uniquely designed for corporate (strategic) buyers and private equity firms.
Most companies cannot justify the expense of having a team dedicated to business acquisitions. Yet, business acquisition, if executed properly, can be a great growth strategy.
Calder Capital serves as a buyside M&A advisor and provides acquisition search services to strategic buyers with over $5 million in annual revenue. Our services are best suited to clients who seek to complete several smaller acquisitions.
Additionally, we represent private equity groups seeking strategic add-on acquisitions.
Phase 1 – Develop Acquisition Strategy and Target Profile
- Define Acquisition Goals & Criteria
- Identify the Universe of Potential Prospects
- Eliminate & Prioritize Prospects
Phase 2 – Research Prospects, Engage Targets, Build Acquisition Pipeline
- Develop Marketing & Informational Materials
- Identify Owners and Make Confidential Contact via Phone, Email & Mail
- Establish a Confidential Drip Marketing Campaign to Keep Targets Aware
- Coordinate Introductions
Phase 3 – Evaluation Opportunity, Conduct Valuation, Define Synergistic Value
- Collect Financial and Operational Data from Prospects
- Perform In-depth Valuation & Assist in Offer (LOI) Creation
- Work with Our Client to Negotiate on Their Behalf
Phase 4 – Structure, Negotiation and Consummate Transaction
- Arrange Financing (if necessary)
- Manage Due Diligence Process
- Coordinate Purchase Documentation
- Quarterback Legal & CPA Teams to a Successful Close
- Party With Our Client Post Acquisition!
A monthly Retainer is established in a formalized acquisition search engagement. The monthly retainer is fully-credited against the Success Fees at closing. Thus, once an acquisition has been consummated the Retainer Fees are generally washed out.
The majority of our fees are earned upon the successful consummation of a transaction!
We generally do not incur many, if any, out-of-pocket expenses related to our buy side clients. However, if significant travel is required we will request reimbursement. All requested reimbursed expenses will be pre-approved.
If you are interested in discussing Calder’s Buy Side Services, please contact us today!
Recent Successful Buy Side Transactions!